Consultant - expanding Healthcare consultancy - BIRMINGHAM
This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. This expanding company have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham's business district. Beach Baker are recruiting for either a Consultant, or Senior Consultant:
Main responsibility: to aid in implementing the company's property and Estates Management strategy services.
- Assist with the production of proposals/reports
- Provide project management support
- Build upon and maintain business relationships
- Have a thorough understanding of the company's services and values
- Arrange, facilitate and lead in meetings and other project activities
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of projects
- Develop knowledge and experience in order to contribute to the growth and progress of the firm
- Graduate (building or engineering discipline)
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional institution (e.g. Association of Project Management)
- Over 2 years PQE, preferably working in healthcare/construction/public sector environment
- Project management/managerial experience
- Fantastic organisation and negotiation skills
- Communicative, decisive and motivated
- Clean driving license (and prepared to travel when required)
In return is a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience). Additionally, after the qualifying period, the candidate will get a variety of other benefits and opportunities, including the prospect of becoming a Senior Consultant.
If you believe you are suitable for either role, please specify which position you are applying for (either Consultant or Senior Consultant) when sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.