Assistant Site Manager
Site Manager | Housing | £34K+Car | Leicester
I am currently recruiting for a local family ran house builder. They have been in the market for 125 years, they have built their reputation on commitment to creating a community, rather than simply building houses. While the company is, justifiably, very proud of its history there is no doubt in the minds of the management team that the future success of the business which means evolving and developing a range of homes in the finest locations.
In your new role you shall be assisting the Site Manager in:
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
What you'll need to succeed
- You need to have a minimum of 5 years as a Assistant Site Manager/Site Manager with a reputable Housing Contractor.
- You will be responsible for all health and safety on site so relevant qualification will be needed.
- The ability to manage all quality inspections.
- Have ability to drive projects forward effectively.
- Be ambitious and driven to achieve tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Bonus Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Assistant Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly