New job in Liverpool for a Project Manager to join a surveying company £35k - £40k + £3.8k car
Your new company
You will be joining one of the leading national consultancies who are looking to expand the Liverpool office with a Project Manager. Their core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Health & Safety etc. They work across a mixture of sectors and wide client base.
Your new role
You will be the key point of contact between the client and company responsible for: establishing detailed Client's brief and responsibilities of consultants and specialists and maintain communication with the client and the design team.
- Conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc
- Co-ordinate and obtain planning consents and all necessary statutory approvals
- Manage finances from inception to completion, including cash flow forecasts, monitoring project expenditure, and recommendations of payments by client
- Interview and select contractors for tendering or negotiation, evaluate tenders received and appoint contractor
- Inspect and monitor the construction works with regard to quality and conformity to agreed specifications and drawings
- Chair progress, co-ordination and project meetings throughout the contract period
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project including progress, programme, costs, risks and quality
- Provide single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaise with the client Skills Required
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be MRICS or MCIOB qualified with Project Management or Quantity Surveying experience with excellent communication skills and client facing.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an attractive salary depending on experience, 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare, Company car allowance £3800, Life Assurance Pension 5% Contribution, career progression, RICS subs paid for and a varied work load.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly