Senior Quantity Surveyor
Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent
Capstone Recruitment have been instructed by an independent construction and property consultancy who provides Project Management, Employers Agent, Cost Management, Health & Safety and Building surveying services across a range of clients nationally to recruit a MRICS qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor.
You will be collaboratively working within their cost management team to deliver for a range of clients across a variety of sectors. You will be expected to deliver full pre and post contract Quantity Surveying duties as well as Employers Agent duties in a client facing environment.
Main duties include:
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Identifying additional service opportunities to ultimately add value to the client
You will have:
- Industry related degree
- Experience working in a similar role
- Chartered status (MRICS)
- Consultancy background
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
- Pre and Post contract experience
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 0161 464 7300, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.