Customer Service Operators
Technical Customer Service
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting on behalf of an organisation based in Stafford, for a number of Technical Customer Service Operatives to work at one of their call centres.
Your new role
- Your new role is to provide excellent customer service to all callers who contact the department. You will be expected to take ownership of issues and resolve in the most efficient and effective manner at all times. You will also be expected to effectively balance business needs with the needs of the customer to ensure a satisfactory and mutually beneficial resolution to all issues.
Working in the 24 hour Customer Response Centre, you will:
- Make and receive calls relating to customers water supply
- Book out the necessary engineers to complete any work and resolve any issues as appropriate and update the job booking system once work is completed.
- Deal with complaints and provide resolutions and deal with internal and external customers
- Serve customers by determining requirements; answering enquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining records.
- Take ownership of issues through to resolution in the most efficient and effective manner at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to come from a customer service / call centre background and have proven administrative skills. Ideally candidates will have worked in a similar technical / scheduling role.
Please note this IS shift work and shifts will be between 7am - 10pm 7 days a week. You will not be expected to work every weekend but there will be weekend work required.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get a competitive rate of pay and at least a 3 month contract with the possibility of a permanent job on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emma on 01782 958912.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.