Electrical maintenance engineer job in the Midlands
Your new company
The UK's facilities management sector continues to grow exponentially. My client has implemented ambitious strategies for growth with a highly skilled and accomplished new executive management structure to achieve success.They are currently has opportunities for maintenance electrical engineers within the Electrical team in the South Midlands area.
Your new role
You will Analyse, install and maintain electrical systems,Liaise with the client ensuring that the organisation's high customer service standards are maintained.The hours of work are 45 per week, plus overtime as the needs of the business dictate. There is an on call rota (paid on call bonus) to cover 24/7 service to our clients.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need;
- Proven previous experience of working within a pubs, restaurants and commercial premises environment is desirable but not essential.
- Must live within required area.
- BS7671 17th Edition and 2391 OR 2394/2395 Test and Inspection.
- CSCS card
- A full valid driving licence is required.
- Desirably Asbestos Awareness training certification, IPAF & PASMA
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent practical knowledge of good practice Health & Safety.
- Be IT literate and conversant in using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and have previous experience using databases.
What you'll get in return
- Company van with personal use scheme
- Testing equipment if required to complete the job effectively and efficiently
- Salary of up to £35,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.