Junior Project manager
My client is an exclusive boutique building and design specialist working with the high-end luxury property arena, predominately in Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
We specialise in multi-million pound building works and property renovations and are looking for a Project Manager with a strong and extensive construction background who is capable of taking on the responsibility for ensuring all projects are well managed, with time schedules and procurement in place to meet our patron's expectations.
This will involve ensuring effective communication with clients, internal staff and suppliers, as well as guaranteeing a high level of customer satisfaction and managing costs on a project by project basis.
- You should have at least 5 years of project management experience
- Experience in procuring high end residential fit-outs is an advantage but not essential
- You will be working on a number of different projects so it is essential that you are used to managing several projects at a time
- You will be responsible for managing the procurement process, manage some of the sub contractor packages and should be numerate
- The right candidate must work well under pressure, must be sharp, efficient and self motivated.
- Experience of planning and scheduling
- The ability to read and work from drawings
- Thorough knowledge of all building contracts
- Must be able to communicate with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Relevant IT skills, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects etc.
- Must be presentable on client facing
YOU WILL BE TASKED WITH
- Responsibility of overall delivery of your assigned projects
- Preparing project plans and scheduling all project duration
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports to the Creative Director
- Analysing project progress and solving problems
- Creating end of project reports and monitoring all costs
- Ensuring all purchasing is done to the correct timeline