Building Surveyor & Project Manager
Building Surveyor/ Project Manager:
The Diocese of Chelmsford is looking to recruit a Surveyor/Project Manager to join their Development and Property team. The team supports around 420 operational properties throughout the diocese, which covers Essex and East London, with responsibility for the care and maintenance of these houses; for improving the estate and managing acquisitions and disposals.
- Have a minimum professional qualification of Diploma or Higher National Certificate in Building
- Are able to operate Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software to produce designs for improvement works
- Have experience in one or more of: managing building contracts; project or construction management; managing contracts; QS services. (A trade background may be suitable)
- Are able to solve ‘on site’ construction issues with contractors, issue Rectification Notices and maintain quality control
- Have a strong customer focus and the ability to build positive relationships
Then we would like to hear from you. For more details and to apply, please visit our website for the full JD and Application form. For a confidential conversation please call Michael Minta, Director of Development and Property on 01245 294434.
Please note: A valid current driving licence is essential as this role necessarily involves considerable travel to properties around the diocese.
Closing date: Noon on 23 November 2017
Interview date: 29 November 2017