Site Manager | Housing | Up to £56,000 + Car | Milton Keynes
My client is a 5 star national house builder with over 40 years experience.
Established nationally, the client requires an experienced Number 1 site manager, to run modest to large scale development in Milton Keynes.
Historically, the company have shown an unrivalled track record and consistent growth and their objective is to provide the highest standard of design, construction and customer service in the business, resulting in a host of major industry awards in recent years.
Your new role
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
What you'll need to succeed
- You need to have a minimum of 5 years as a Site Manager with a reputable Housing Contractor.
- You must possess the ability to effectively programme site works.
- You will be responsible for all health and safety on site so relevant qualification will be needed.
- The ability to manage all quality inspections.
- Have proven success and recognition from the NHBC or Pride in the Job Awards.
- Be ambitious and driven to achieve tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Bonus Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.