Your new company
One of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the Midlands. They offer Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Architectural Services and Planning Services. Due to substantial growth and an increased project load they are currently recruiting for a Senior Technologist/Technician.
Your new role
- Project running capability at construction stage including liaising with construction teams on site
- Five years minimum post qualification experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of principles, techniques and methods used in different types of construction (timber frame, traditional, steel frame, etc)
- Good working knowledge and understanding of building standards (Planning, Building Regulations, HQI, etc)
- Good knowledge and understanding of CDM and Health and Safety
- The ability to prepare detailed construction drawing packages for both residential and commercial projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good Revit & ArchiCAD skills or an ability to learn new software quickly
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, AutoCAD is beneficial but not a necessity
- The initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Technologist/Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly