Highways Engineer, 4 month + contract, Plymouth, £25 - £40 per hour
An opportunity has arisen within a South Devon based consultancy who are looking for a Highways Engineer on a contract basis for a minimum of 4 months. This position is available due to a recent contract win.
Your new role
- Detailed highway layout drawings showing new kerbs, footway and levels/contours
- Proposed road markings drawings (including diagram numbers and signage)
- Detailed knowledge and work experience of using the Traffic Signs Manual
- Proposed Long and cross sections
- Highway and Drainage Construction Details
- Highway Drainage including some on line attenuation
- Surfacing Layout drawings and accompanying specification document and details as necessary
- S38/278 Legal Agreement Layouts
- Road Setting out drawings
What you'll need to succeed
- Competent at using AutoCAD, Bentley MX Road, Civils 3D, Key Sign, Key Lines and Autotrack or similar software
- Available for a minimum of 4 months
- Right to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 4 months work
- Very competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- 40+ hours per week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.