Land Estimator / Assistant Land Estimator
Assistant Land Estimator / Land Estimator | Leicestershire | Housing | £25-35K
A well known housing developer based in Leicestershire are looking for an Assistant / Land Estimator to join their team in order to help move the business forward and join the land team. This housing developer work across the East Midlands area and focus on quality and customer service.
Ideally they are looking for someone who has a background in estimating / quantity surveying who has a keen interest in moving into the land side of the industry. The role will involve:
- Preparation of land viabilities in advance of land purchase.
- Site development take off.
- Working closely with our technical department and external consultants to assess and cost the technical solutions for plot foundations and civils work.
- Liaising with the Sales team on sales revenues.
- Cash flows.
- Attend Land sign-off meetings.
- Updating land viability build cost schedule to include latest build costs from Group Take-Off.
- Updating and maintaining land viability prelims schedule with latest rates.
- Updating and maintaining site development schedule of rates based on latest tender information.
Plot Profitability System (Excel based)
- Formatting of plot profitability for new sites.
- Updating existing site plot profitabilities with the following
- Weekly reservations
- Monthly cost of sales
- Sales releases
Housing Association Specification
- Liaising with housing association to agree an upgrade in specification for shared and rented plots
There will be other ad hoc duties within the commercial team that could fall under your remit.
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and the opportunity to join a growing company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.