3 days left
- Full Time
My client a well-known property management company are seeking 2 Facilities Managers to assist with the management of a property portfolio in London, you will be responsible for managing the operational day to day aspects of building management including the management of contractors and organising unscheduled maintenance and reactive works.
- Professional qualification such as RICs Associate FM, BIFM Level 4 or equivalent industry qualification
- Minimum H&S qualification IOSH
- Experience of managing service charge budgets
- Member of a professional body such as BIFM
- Able to undertake the line management of up to two individuals at entry level Building Manager or Facilities Manager.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Facilities management experience
Apply for Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly