Your new company
The company enables the development of new infrastructure more quickly, safely and efficiently through their modular steel bridging and temporary works solutions. The company includes temporary and permanent steel bridge construction and bridge installation, temporary ground works equipment, propping and jacking, and formwork and falsework systems.
Your new role
Under the supervision of The Development Team Leader and other engineers:-
- Produce and amend general arrangement and manufacturing drawings in an efficient way using AutoCad for new and existing products.
- Produce User Guides and Technical Manuals using the Adobe Design Suite Produce various schedules, reports and documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Assist with other aspects of development projects in accordance with department procedures. This may include assist engineers with research, taking measurements, testing and internal communications with the Manufacturing, Operations, Sales teams and external suppliers as required.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of technical data by updating drawings, Technical Data Sheets, User Guides, Maintenance Guides, CAD Blocks etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Formal qualification in AutoCAD
- HNC/HND in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- CSCS registered
What you'll get in return
Salary range £22,000 - £25,000, 25 days holiday, Heath care scheme, Annual bonus scheme (profit related)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.