Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager wanted for Healthcare projects around London. Pay up to £55k+ Package
Your new company
A medium sized mechanical contractor looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their expanding team. They work throughout the UK for Blue Chip Clients in the Commercial and Healthcare Sectors, providing services for Plumbing & Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation.
Your new role
The Project Managers must ensure that the client's requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that the company secure repeat work with the client and maintain relationships. Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience managing healthcare projects. You will have experience working in 'live' environments with critical systems. You will have at least a few years as a Mechanical Project manager.
* Agreeing project objectives.
* Representing the client's interest.
* Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety system and procedures.
* Ensuring ISO9001 quality standards are met.
* Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
* Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines, contacts, H&S and quality are maintained.
* Monthly forecasting, contract reviews, applications and invoicing throughout the projects.
YOU MUST BE IN THE UK TO APPLY
What you'll get in return
You will work on some well known projects around London. You will work for a good company that is growing and has room for progression. You will receive a salary up to $55k+package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.