4496 Chartered Building Surveyor
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a fast expanding small firm based in Farnham with multiple office spaces in the Surrey area. They are seeking a forward thinking Chartered Building Surveyor to assist in the development of the firm. They have doubled their turnover in 1 year and are the fastest growing building surveying company in Surrey with a solid 5-year plan. Predominantly, the work is within the residential sector with some commercial work, they are seeking a candidate to assist in the growth to cover all sectors. An amazing opportunity for someone with drive, experience and a management leaning.
- Manage a small team effectively.
- Manage projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- To be proactive in the assisting the departments business plan and revenue targets are met.
- RICS qualified
- Understanding the basics of the local and wider property markets.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain existing and building business and client relationships.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Clean driving license.