3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Architect opportunity with progression to Directorship Level for the right candidate.
Your new company
A long established leading West Midlands architecture practice based in the Black Country with over 35 years experience, is seeking a Senior Architect to lead projects ranging from £5 Million to £15 Million working in a range of sectors from residential, to commercial. The company is willing to offer a clear promotion strategy for the candidate to reach Director Level.
Our strategic location allows us to offer services throughout the UK rapidly responding to our client's requirements. The practice bases its success on working in partnership with a strong regular client base on commercial, retail, healthcare, education and residential projects.
Your new role
The new role We have an exciting opportunity to join the established team as a Senior Architect. You would be a senior lead on major projects within the various sectors of our work. A key part of the role would be to proactively build lasting relationships with new and existing clients, contractors and members of the design team to support the continual this successful team.
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in design and delivery of construction projects in a variety of sectors
- Ability to work in Autocad Ability to work directly with clients, contractors and consultants
- A strong track record of delivering successful buildings as the client lead
- Experience of administering traditional contracts and design and build contracts
- A track record of successfully presenting designs to clients and at planning committee
- To assist leading a team and managing resources Good presentation and design skills
- Capable of programming work to deadlines
- Familiar with leading an external consultant team
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a RIBA Chartered Architect with at least 5 years post-qualification experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to gather and impart information to the team and complete the project to conclusion.
What you'll get in return
The role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a well established practice, to strengthen and enhance the services provided and skills offered. Furthermore the opportunity provides the ability to develop individual skills and experience, with career progression offering potential to lead to further structured senior promotion within a dynamic, expanding practice.
Starting salary will be between £40,000-£55,000 with a flexible holiday package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or for more information call Stella Lachowski at Hays Architecture
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly