Senior Building Surveyor
An international commercial real estate consultancy is seeking an experienced Associate to be based in their London office. This award-winning firm want a talented, experienced individual to join their Building Surveying team. They pride themselves on their market-leading knowledge and have an impressive portfolio of clients. Broadly working across the hotels, commercial office and residential sectors, you will enjoy good degrees of autonomy, flexibility and a scope for career-progression.
- Will include both professional and project duties.
- Lead in the development of the Building Consultancy team.
- Assist in the management and training of more junior team members.
- Build a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- MRICS (Building Surveying).
- Minimum 5 years relevant post-qualification experience in commercial property.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Be well organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.