Project Manager - Hotels (Consultancy)
Project Manager (Hotels)
Salary £40,000 -£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a dynamic, boutique, PQS Consultancy to recruit a Project Manager to join their growing Hotels and Residential sector team. You will be afforded a greater level of exposure to the project process with their well-regarded team that you're unlikely to be afforded with a larger firm, a fantastic opportunity for your career development.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects from inception through to completion across sectors including Hotels, mixed use and residential. You will be given support to manage small projects and supporting senior members on larger schemes. You will have a strong eye for detail, the desire to work on high specification luxury projects for exciting Clients, and the ambition to become an integral part of this high flying and dynamic company.
- Experience delivering hotel projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.