Your new company
An excellent 5 star National Housebuilder is looking to recruit a Architectural Technician/Technologist in a growing design/technical team. You will be responsible for your own project working on multiple sites at any one time on varying stages of completion.
Your new role
- Liaising with a number of external bodies, such as design consultants, local authority and planning consultants.
- Produce technical drawing using AutoCAD.
- Produce sketch schemes for initial review.
- Review scheme layouts produced by external consultants for a variety of residential developments to ensure compliance with the company and design brief.
- Working alongside the land, planning & technical teams
- Pre-application planning submissions, planning applications and obtaining approvals.
- Monitor the progress of planning applications and subsequent release of planning conditions.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an Architectural professional with a minimum 5 years experience working with a housebuilder.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Building Regulation / NHBC in regards to layout design is essential.
- It is required you have good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to work towards deadlines.
What you'll get in return
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus car and benefits (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.