£40,000 - 50,000
Currently seeking a Development Surveyor/Manager to join my privately owned Development and Project Management consultancy client in Leicestershire.
Since its inception in 2008, the business has grown across the country, built relationships with enviable clients, and is set for an extremely bright future. They specialise in Development & Project Management, offering clients the opportunity to liaise directly with Director level staff/resource to run and manage their varied portfolio of projects, which could include; utilising surplus land, transforming warehousing into accommodation or retail space etc. They have an amazing culture which can be described as very hard working yet it's a relaxed, jean & t-shirt environment. It's close-knit & friendly with plenty of laughs and everyone has strong working relationships.
Along with this, you can expect bonuses, annual skiing trips each year along with domestic trips around the UK such as the peak district.
The role of the Development Surveyor is essentially a fact finder which orchestrates and directs the Project Managers during the process of development projects.
These are the creators and the solutions providers.
Working with the Development Director, responsible for;
- Development feasibility options, site/property acquisition, commercial leasing, residential sales/leasing, producing and evaluating development appraisals, overseeing the planning process
- Working with the Development Director to manage the leasing and funding agents who are instructed to sell or let the asset on completion.
- Working with the Development Director to manage existing and building new client relationships.
- Local to or happy to relocate to Leicestershire
- Ideally possess a construction related degree or a conversion course/degree
- Ideally have experience on Argus or Prodev etc.
- Commercial Property experience
- Background is ideally in development but would looks at Agency, working for a retailer directly Or Consultancy. Could even be a PM who wants a change and move into development.