Regional Facilities Manager
The Regional Facilities Manager acts as the first point of contact for Facilities Managers and Building Managers in respect of advice and support, you will be responsible for managing a property portfolio within London, Cambridge and Essex. Ideally you will have previous experience working within a managing agent environment.
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety compliance in line with their risk management process.
- Ensure that all service charge budgets are prepared in accordance with the RICS Code of Practice, using the managing agent's budget preparation system.
- To liaise or ensure that tenants are made aware of actions, work and activities associated with the day to day running of the building, including anything out of the ordinary that may impact on daily routines.
- Management contractor activities in line with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Minimum of five years' experience in facilities management at management level
- Able to undertake the line management of up to two individuals at Building Manager or Facilities Manager level 2
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Output Specifications and management of performance based contracts
- Experience of staff management including recruitment, staff reviews and appraisals
- Cost control, budgeting and reporting