Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager | Mixed Projects | Northmaptonshire | £35,000
My client is a fast growing multi-skilled mixed projects developer. The sectors in which they work in include New build, residential, educational, industrial and commercial projects. Which cover the east midlands from Leicester to the Northern Home Counties and across to Buckinghamshire.
Your new role
In your new role you shall be Assisting the Site Manager in the daily duties which will include
- Working as part of the site team to produce homes to budget in terms of time, cost and quality
- Liaising with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Site Manager to control health & safety
- Organising suppliers and contractors to achieve site targets
- Working with the Sales Department to ensure our purchasers have a positive customer journey
What you'll need to succeed
Professionally qualified, or a time-served tradesperson, you'll have proven you can drive complex build programmes.
You'll be passionate about quality and delivering for both our customers and the business.
You'll also know how to get the best out of every type of skill on site, making sure the tradespeople have the supervision, support and resources they need to do their job well.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Assistant Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly