Graduate Project Manager (Construction Consultancy)
Graduate Project Manager
Salary £25,000 -£30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from one of London's leading Project Management and Cost consultancies, who are seeking a client facing, articulate and career driven Graduate Project Manager. Our client works with several of London's leading developers and investors working with leading architects to deliver award winning projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to work with some of the industry's leading Project Managers with the ability to undertake your APC and become chartered.
As a Graduate Project Manager, you will be assisting senior project managers delivering projects from inception through to completion. You will work across sectors from Residential, commercial, Heritage and mixed used schemes. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience using construction contracts / Contract Administration.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is an immediate requirement so please get in touch quickly to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Graduate Project Manager (Construction Consultancy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly