Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK's largest Housing Developers are looking to recruit a Commercial MEP Manager / Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to work on major developments in the South East.
They are currently delivering major projects in London including three high rise towers (live sites) complete with London's largest excavation project. They are currently outsourcing their MEP Commercial function to specialist service providers but are looking to bring this in house in a newly created role.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Attending post tender/pre-contract and final account meetings
- Organising and distributing sub contract tenders
- Undertaking the placing on order of specialist equipment
- Arranging payments to sub-contractors
- Undertaking monthly valuations & undertaking variations on a contract
- Ensuring that all site operatives are working to the latest construction drawings
- Negotiating final accounts & the chasing of outstanding accounts
As this is a new position, they are envisaging that this role will involve you managing the entire Pre Construction process. For the right person, an excellent package is on offer - £77,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + pension + healthcare + bens.
This position has been signed off and interviews can be arranged at short notice.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction. You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar, Senior Business Manager, on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV