Senior Contracts Manager
Senior Contracts Manager - Volume Housing - New Build Housing
Your new company
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning client, who are a nationally recognised, volume House Builder. Established nationally, this client require an experienced Number 1 site manager, to run modest to large scale developments in the Midlands. Historically, the company have shown an unrivalled track record and consistent growth and their objective is to provide the highest standard of design, construction and customer service in the business, resulting in a host of major industry awards in recent years.
Your new role
Overseeing a number of developments, you will drive complex site developments from land acquisition and pre-start inspections all the way through to completion. You will put the resources in place for an effective site start and at every stage of the process you'll drive quality, control costs and make sure everything happens on time.The better you can inspire and direct your site management teams and sub-contractors, the more effective you'll be. So it's vital that you're a professionally qualified contracts specialist who knows how to delegate, coach and motivate. A best practice role model, you will have worked at a senior level and shown you care as much about customers as you do about technical excellence. You will report directly to the Construction Director in this Senior role.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability be able to support and act on behalf of the Construction Director in their absence
- Be able to be an apprentice Mentor
- Be able to ensure that company and statutory health & safety procedures are followed to ensure a safe working environment
- Maintaining focus on customers to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and recommendation
- Controlling varied set of subcontractors to achieve programme targets in an efficient and timely manner
- Focusing on strict control of work in progress and preventing overspends and excess cost charges
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Bonus Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.