Financial Inclusion Officer
FINANCIAL INCLUSION OFFICER
We would like to make you aware of a live job vacancy that might be of interest to you.
Job ref: 3117360 - Financial Inclusion Officer Financial Inclusion Officer
Large Private Sector Organisation West Lothian
- £10-£12 per hour (depending on pay type)
- Could go Perm for the right candidate
- Immediate start available
- Required experience of current housing/financial climate issues and welfare rights legislation.
- Must have knowledge of Housing Benefit Regulations, DWP benefits & Tax
- Experience of counselling and advising tenants over Welfare Benefit entitlements
An excellent opportunity to join a close team for a minimum period of 8 months.
The main duties of the role are:
- Advising guidance of the benefits/debt/financial capability,
- To manage a client caseload and carry out detailed financial inclusion casework
- Arranging visits at the customer's home
- To support and guide customers enabling them to budget for priority debts and prevent arrears occurring or escalating.
At least 2 years' experience as a Financial Inclusion Officer or similar role. An excellent working knowledge of Housing Benefit Regulations, DWP benefits & the Tax. You will need to have excellent up to date knowledge welfare rights legislation, case law, policy or practice developments and tenant obligations.
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below