Senior/Associate Building Surveyor
Qualified Surveyor/ Associate Director - Agency - Northampton.
Salary - Negotiable
We are currently looking for a qualified Surveyor to join our Northampton office on a 12 month fixed term contract which has the potential to turn into a permanent role.
You will be sitting within the Agency department, with a key focus of the job is to manage and provide an effective and efficient service to key national and local clients, working in association with the exiting team across our Central Region on a portfolio of Industrial Agency instructions.
* To secure and manage instructions and relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
* To be involved in tenders and presentations with a view to gain an increased client base.
* To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the whole team.
* To manage and be responsible for the graduate and junior qualified surveyors within the department.
* To ensure effective standards of performance are achieved through supervision, coaching, training and recruitment (and other line management activities).
* To manage the existing Industrial property portfolio effectively.
* To identify, advise on and action asset management opportunities within the portfolio.
* To undertake acquisition and disposal work of property assets.
* To resolve day-to-day management issues efficiently.
* To achieve business and client success by cross selling own and other business service lines
* To take responsibility for client requirements and to deliver excellent service to internal colleagues and external clients
* To identify opportunities for the business and clients, then plan how to make the most of such opportunities
* To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts
* To liaise with in-house teams operations and services, particularly in relation to business cross flow within the Central Region.
* To represent the company and the full range of property related services available to clients.
* Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.