- Full Time
Competitive salary + package
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 7,181 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London's leading property developer.
Due to growth we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Director. Working closely alongside the Construction Director you will be responsible for leading all commercial activities across the construction portfolio, managing a number of teams to monitor build costs against the programme.
You will successfully head a team of Commercial Managers, Managing Quantity Surveyors, Surveyors and Estimators . In this role you will also be accountable for reporting to the Managing Director and Construction Director any risks, budget variances and prelim strategies against the programme completion dates and overall construction budget.
The successful candidate will be able to exhibit the following skills/experience in their career;
* Significant experience of mixed use developments, residential or commercial real estate
* Led significant procurement projects
* Experience of leading large teams to deliver in a highly pressurised environment
* Experience of and exposure to high profile and high rise building projects
* Will be RICS accredited
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc. Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Real Estate Investment or Commercial Management)
* A sound understanding of preconstruction activities
* Significant experience in contract matters and accurate cost reporting
* Previous experience in a similar role with a main contractor or developer
* Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing sub- contracts, supply chains and ensuring service performance
* 24 days holiday
* Private healthcare scheme
* Pension scheme