Our client, a highly reputable property company, with a mixed portfolio across the UK has instructed Macdonald and Company on a newly created role for a Programme Manager. This role will support our clients Asset teams on three of their core but most exciting central London commercial assets.
The purpose of this role is to support the individual teams in the definition, viability and delivery of their specific goals as well as providing programme management support for a number of projects across each asset.
To provide programme management support
* Assist with the creation and maintenance of project plans
* Maintain progress and project reports
* Work collaboratively with teams, establishing good working practices
To be responsible for programme managing specific projects across the three assets.
* Defining programmes of work
* Establishing key project controls
* With stakeholders, agreeing project priorities
* Cost management against agreed project budgets
* Monitoring Risk and slippage against budget and timescales
To be considered, you will have:
* Proven programme management experience from inception to completion
* Experience of major mixed use Central London Projects
* Experience of commercial portfolios
* Experience of suitable planning tools, such as MS Project, ASTA
* Be an excellent communicator, team player but also be able to work autonomously.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly