Mechanical / Electrical Supervisor or Team Leader
Your new company
A leading company with, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play.
Your new role
To deliver and supervise tasks effectively to agreed quality, timescales and safety. To ensure productivity is maximised.
- Undertake all duties as skilled, in a reliable, flexible constructive manner. Assisting the team as required.
- Monitor the performance of the team.
- Motivate and lead team members, give guidance and advice to other members. Deal with day to day discipline of the team
- Attend training courses necessary for development of the skills needed to carry out the tasks performed by the work group and learn how to behave safely
- Carry out performance reviews for direct reports, administering poor performance, attendance management and disciplinary procedures as applicable
- Ensuring thorough communication of all new processes and any amendments to contracts you have been assigned. This will involve refresher training to all staff, and the revision of manuals and system messages. Planning and delivering full contract training (in/out of hours) for the contracts assigned.
- Ability and confidence to demonstrate all systems, web based products and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients.
- General administration tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supervisory Management training
- Computer literacy - Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook - desirable
- Understanding commercial processes and requirements
- Excellent Planning and Organisational skills, able to effectively prioritise and multi-task
- Team Building Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Planning and motivational skills
- Ability to communicate with team and management
- Mechanical / Electrical background
What you'll get in return
Working for a leading company this is a long term temporary contract with great opportunities for the successful applicant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Team Leader/Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly