Estates Building Surveyor
Client side Building Surveyor
£40,000 + Generous package (including a pension of up to 14%)
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of one of Central London's most prestigious estates, spanning 11 acres and dating back to the 14th century. The portfolio comprises of Grade 1 and 2* Listed buildings, including professional accommodation, commercial office space and educational facilities.
Due to growth of the team, this requirement is for a Building Surveyor to assist in the management of the Estates' technical and surveying service and major works program.
- Undertake building surveys, including defect analysis and carrying out repair proposals.
- Provide maintenance advice for the whole estate
- Preparation of detailed delivery programmes and specification of works for refurbishment, maintenance and development of the portfolio.
- Undertaking the role of Project Manager of minor works, and managing this from inception to completion.
- The appointment and management if external consultants where necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the development of development, maintenance and refurbishment of the estate.
The successful applicant should have a RICS accredited Building Surveying degree (or equivalent). You will be working with some of the country's most celebrated and prestigious buildings, thus, conservation and heritage experience is preferable.
You should have excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and have good analytical skills for dealing with complex building problems.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Estates Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly