Forward Tipping Dumper Driver
A well-known construction company is looking for a Forward Tipping Dumper Driver.
Your new role
The work will involve working with a team to transport excavated material such as sand, gravel and stone around a site to excavations or to tips.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced driving a Forward Tipping Dumper
- Valid CPCS / CSR card with relevant tickets
- Full PPE (Hard Hat, boots, hi-vis)
- Must have a good attitude towards hard work and receiving directions.
- Ability to listen and communicate well with others.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a weekly payment directly into your account and an opportunity to work with a large scale construction company with sites throughout the North West.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.