Civil Engineer, Exeter, Consultancy, Residential and Commercial, £25k - £32k per year
Your new company
You'll be working for a successful engineering consultancy in Exeter who are rapidly expanding due to increase in work load and natural growth over the last 20 years.
Your new role
- To support the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects
- Delegate and manage the technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
- Liaise with the client and design teams on projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time
- To deliver projects within budget constraints
- Prepare and manage technical reports
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Experience of Section 38, 278 and 104 Agreements
- Have experience of highway design and specification
- Have experience in drainage design
- Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports
What you'll get in return
- £25000 - £32000 per year
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.