Programme Manager (Commercial Occupier) Consultancy
Programme Manager - (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £50,000 -£65000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have an urgent requirement from a leading international real estate consultancy for a Programme Manager to join their Programme Management team. Our client works with several of the world's top blue chip clients working across sectors including, tech, banking, pharmaceutical to deliver large programmes of works including CATA and CATB fit outs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading consultancy working on iconic commercial buildings both in the UK and internationally.
As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a programme of works that will include a multiple of CATA and CATB commercial fit out projects but also management consulting, space utilisation, office consolidation / expansion and move management. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering commercial project from inception through to completion, managing multiple projects at any one time and experience managing programmes of works. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project and programme management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.