Infrastructure Engineer (Drainage)
Infrastructure Engineer, Drainage, Exeter, £30k - £40k per year
Your new company
An Exeter consultancy are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their busy design office. You'll become an important member within a team of 7 Civil Engineers and will be working on an existing client portfolio across a range of sectors.
Your new role
- Design of drainage networks for residential developments, industrial sites and commercial premises
- Design and draughting using AutoCAD
- Liaising with other engineering teams
- Site visits
What you'll need to succeed
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Strong design skills
- Experience designing drainage networks
- Familiar with the preparation of adoption design and drawings
What you'll get in return
- £30k - £40k per year
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.