Facilities Manager - 3 Month FTC
My client a well-known entertainment venue are seeking a Facilities Manager on an initial 3 month FTC to develop and lead a cohesive and effective Facilities function to ensure the smooth running of their fast-paced Grade 1 listed iconic building. This role may also have the opportunity to go permanent.
- Take the lead on developing the Planned Preventative Maintenance system and Building Services Helpdesk into a Facilities-wide resource, developing and maintaining the service to ensure it is effective and provides management information on a monthly basis.
- Provide the Director of Building and Operations a monthly report on all key facilities activities and developments.
- Ensure that suppliers and contracts are regularly evaluated and tendered as appropriate to ensure best value.
- Have considerable experience in an FM or Support Services management role with responsibility for both soft and hard services in a complex environment.
- Have exceptional people management and organisational skills.
- Be experienced at mentoring and developing managers and staff teams.
- Have experience in specifying, tendering and managing contracted services.
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills as this role will interact with all Hall departments as well as promoters and production companies during events