Associate/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is an expanding, leading construction consultancy based in central London's West End. They are looking for a characterful Quantity Surveyor with an interest in business development who is keen to grow with the company. The position offers genuine career progression and the opportunity to work with first rate clients on a diverse range of very exciting projects, including but not limited to:
- Multimillion pound entertainment venue
- Prime retail expansion and retail consolidation schemes in central London
- Prime multimillion pound private residence in London W1
- Central London prime commercial refurbishment scheme
- Out of town academic establishment extension scheme
- Student accommodation development scheme
To be considered for this role you will be degree qualified in a building-related field and professionally qualified; MRICS, with 5-10 years PQE.
You will ideally have excellent financial and numerical skills, sound interpersonal skills, both oral and written and excellent organisational ability.
You will also be able to work to tight deadlines, collaboratively and innovatively. Demonstration of sound decision making and motivational skills will be key to thriving in this team working environment.
In return, you will be offered phenomenal growth opportunity, a generous package including benefits and a solid structure to progress as a professional.
If you would like a chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!