Associate Director Building Surveyor
Associate Building Surveyor
60,000 - 75,000 + Package + Bonus
One of the UK's most respected and technically expert consultancies is recruiting for an Associate Director to join their rapidly expanding Mayfair-based team. Consistently unrivalled commercial business insight and a proactive approach to service delivery has established my client as well-respected and renowned.
About the role:
The role entails a mixture of project and professional work within the Commercial, Hotel and Leisure sectors.
- Analysis of building defects, undertake Technical Due Diligence surveys, prepare schedules of dilapidations and RCA's.
- Preparation of PPM schedules, undertake the role of Contract Administration.
- Regular client contact - reports, advice, pitches and win further work.
- Provide support in the administration of the office
- Business development - expand, manage and develop the team.
- Maintain existing relationships with clients identify and source new clients.
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified - or have equivalent qualification alongside relevant experience.
The role offers structured and supported career progression, a market-leading salary and guaranteed bonus structure for a candidate willing to continue to raise the standards within Building Surveying.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 / 07494 368 453 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org