Senior Cost Manager – National Consultancy
2 days left
- Full Time
Keen on working for a progressive and growing consultancy with a National reach and a fantastic reputation? I am working with such a company as they look to grow their Cost Consultancy team by adding a Senior Cost Manager to operate across residential, education and commercial projects. You will be working with top clients in these sectors, while being part of a dynamic and ambitious team.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 5-10 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £50,000-£65,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply for Senior Cost Manager – National Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly