Senior Development / Fund Monitor - Private investment company
Senior Development / Fund Monitor - Private investment company - London
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a senior level development monitor / fund monitor from a quantity surveying / cost management background to move client side and join a dynamic city based investment company.
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits + Bonus
The company undertakes mezzanine loans valued between £5 million and circa £100 million on a range of mid to high end residential developments across the capital and home counties. They have an exceptional reputation and are looking for a senior development monitor / surveyor who can undertake appraisals, feasibility, due diligence, risk, warranties, insurances and work with the schemes through to completion. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a small business at the sharp end of London's developments. The ideal person be from a Quantity Surveying / Cost Management background with good experience in the Development Monitoring role for banks, investors or developers. Good report writing and a proactive attitude to be client facing with the developers team is essential.
- MRICS or appropriate accreditation preferable but not essential
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Consultancy / investment company background
- Good experience in the development / fund monitoring capacity
- Mid to high end residential London experience preferable
- Client facing and proactive to work within a small front end team
For further information on this position Ref:JC1261503 please send your CV through to email@example.com.