Lettings and Development Surveyor
Assistant Lettings and Development Surveyor, Johnsey Estates, Pontypool, Permanent, £28,000 - £30,000.
Johnsey Estates UK Ltd is a rapidly changing and forward thinking property investment and development company with its Head Office at Mamhilad Park Estate, Pontypool. An opportunity has arisen for a Lettings and Development Surveyor within their established property team. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and continue the development of the growing property side of the company.
The team are seeking a highly motivated individual, a self-starter with proven business acumen who can communicate at all levels to join a small team and report to the Management Board.
As the Lettings and Development Surveyor, you will assist colleagues and external professional consultants in the delivery of special projects through Town Planning and Construction processes. You will negotiate lease agreements for commercial space whilst providing excellent customer service to potential and existing occupiers and matching customer needs with available space. As well as this you will undertake lease renewals, rent reviews, dilapidations and assist with the marketing of vacant property. You will also be required to undertake ongoing research into the South Wales property market to inform key priorities within the business.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven track record of successful negotiation in property.
- Ability to inspire occupiers with well thought out solutions.
- IT skills with knowledge of Excel.
- Data management experience.
- Experience of using social media in a professional context.
- Previous experience in an Agency background would be useful or experience of working with a quantity surveyor
- MRICS Qualified (there is also the opportunity for someone undertaking their APC qualification to be supervised by a member of the Management Board).
- Driving licence
Please apply for this position by following the link.
Apply for Lettings and Development Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly