Chartered Building Surveyor
£40,000 - £50,000 + Package + Bonus
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of one of the industry's leading Building Surveying providers. This award-winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy has an outstanding reputation across the South East due to its longevity in the market and subsequently an impressive matrix of clients. With a current network of six offices and impressive growth plans, my client now has a requirement for a Building Surveyor to join their London City- based team.
With an emphasis on commercial, high-end residential and student accommodation markets; you will be expected to execute a broad range of building surveying duties. Existing clients include landed estates, livery companies, developers, the world's largest bank and high net-worth individuals.
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
- Development Monitoring
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
- Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service at all times.
The successful candidate will ideally be MRICS qualified and have at least 3 years' worth of experience working in a multidisciplinary consultancy. You should be driven, responsible and conscientious; in return you will be reward with unrestricted career-progression, an excellent portfolio of projects and a competitive training programme.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000/ 07494 368 453 or email email@example.com.
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly