Site Manager | Housing | £Negotiable + Car | Lincolnshire
Established in 1988, my client are one of the largest and most respected new home developers in Lincolnshire.
They build homes across the whole spectrum from smaller starter homes to large executive homes, and across a range of styles from modern sleek contemporary designs to carefully designed traditional homes to suit more rural settings.
In your new role you shall be running the Oldham Site
Within this role you shall be expected to:
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
What you'll need to succeed
Professionally qualified, or a time-served tradesperson, you'll have proven you can drive complex build programmes in the housing sector. You'll be passionate about quality and delivering for both our customers and our business. You'll also know how to get the best out of every type of skill on site, making sure our tradespeople have the supervision, support and resources they need to do their job well.
They have an enviable reputation for staff development and retention.
Existing staff often refer to the team as a "Family" which is something the company have nurtured and are very proud of.
The company has a great track record of rewarding hard working staff and offering progression within the growing business.
With a mix of experienced long serving staff and younger staff eager to learn and help move the business forward, there is a real balance to the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.