MRICS Building Surveyor
6 days left
- Full Time
MRICS Building Surveyor, Glasgow, £35,000 to £40,000 + Car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recently chartered Building Surveyor to join one of the largest organisations within the Property and Real Estate market. One of the most recognised names in the industry, the client is a Global leader and currently work with some of the most high profile companies around the world.
Due to an increase in workload they have a requirement for a Chartered Surveyor to join their Glasgow business. You will sit within a highly successful team and you will get the opportunity to work on high value, exciting projects across a variety of sectors including Higher Education, Retail, Leisure, Office and Health.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- MRICS Qualification or very soon to be achieved
- Experience running high value projects
- Mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all your work
- A sound technical surveying knowledge, demonstrating growing experience and ability
- Experience with Dilapidations, Contract Administration and Development Monitoring would be advantageous
- IT literate - a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including CAD
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the top employers of choice who are offering a very attractive salary package and the opportunity for further progression in your career. There is a realistic path towards Senior surveyor and they would consider someone who has been recently promoted to a Senior level.
Please feel free to contact Fraser Harris on 0141 212 3660 for more information or click on the link below.
Apply for MRICS Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly