MRICS Building Surveyor
MRICS Building Surveyor, Glasgow, £35,000 to £40,000 + Car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recently chartered Building Surveyor to join one of the largest organisations within the Property and Real Estate market. One of the most recognised names in the industry, the client is a Global leader and currently work with some of the most high profile companies around the world.
Due to an increase in workload they have a requirement for a Chartered Surveyor to join their Glasgow business. You will sit within a highly successful team and you will get the opportunity to work on high value, exciting projects across a variety of sectors including Higher Education, Retail, Leisure, Office and Health.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- MRICS Qualification or very soon to be achieved
- Experience running high value projects
- Mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all your work
- A sound technical surveying knowledge, demonstrating growing experience and ability
- Experience with Dilapidations, Contract Administration and Development Monitoring would be advantageous
- IT literate - a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including CAD
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the top employers of choice who are offering a very attractive salary package and the opportunity for further progression in your career. There is a realistic path towards Senior surveyor and they would consider someone who has been recently promoted to a Senior level.
Please feel free to contact Fraser Harris on 0141 212 3660 for more information or click on the link below.