Project Monitoring Surveyor
Our client is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor or Building Surveyor to join their Transaction Advisory Team as a Project Monitoring / Due Diligence Consultant.
Our clients professionals help investors understand the assets they are investing in, mitigate risks and how to maximise equity returns. For lenders, the challenge is to manage the risks and deliver greater certainty around investments and loan facilities.
- Competent to be able to independently undertake and deliver Technical Due Diligence reports for funder and investor clients.
- Able to review individual elements of a project at the Due Diligence Technical initial report stage and experienced in reviewing risk during the monitoring phase of the project.
- Able to co-ordinate Due Diligence Technical reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each individual element, taking into account the impact of separate elements on the overall project.
- Be client facing and be able to engage with clients on a regular basis to build relationships as part of a business development strategy.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner at all times.
- Effective communication ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects.
- To liaise with other managers to ensure efficient financial control resulting in projects being cost effective.
To be considered you will be a chartered MRICS Quantity Surveyor OR Building Surveyor. With a good knowledge and understanding of property development, you will be able to produce detailed due diligence reports focusing on cost, programme and quality on behalf of a funder.