Graduate Structural Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Graduate, Structural, Engineer, Glasgow
Your new company
One of the largest independent consultancies in Scotland who have continually experienced gradual growth and increase in workload, mainly due to their excellent client retention. They expect to design and deliver, to the highest possible standard, on a variety of projects ranging from small-scale residential developments to multi-million pound structural design projects.
In your new role you will:
- Be Responsible for the structural design and analysis involved in a variety of projects within a range of industries, particularly in residential developments - both housing and multi-storey.
- Be given a good level of responsibility in order to promote full involvement in the project cycle
- Enhance your current skills by working alongside talented and experienced engineers from a range of backgrounds.
- Visit site projects when necessary
- Write reports and carry out relevant calculations
- Liaise with clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar and preferably 1-2 years experience. It is important that you have a high level of competency in the use Auto-CAD. Experience with timber kit design is sought after for this role. Good communication skills for working with the engineering team and external clients is a necessity.
What you'll get in return:
- Salary £18000 -£24000 DOE
- Pension Scheme
- ICE approved training scheme
- Car pool for site visits 2
- 5 days holiday
- Excellent scope for development and progression (the directors started as graduates at this company)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly