Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor required for leading national housing developer paying up to £70,000 + package
Your new company
You will be working for one of the UK's leading housing developer that has a fantastic reputation in the industry and is currently working on a number of developments across the South. Your new role
You will be working in a commercial team of around 10 strong reporting into the Commercial Director, working out of their Hampshire office.
Job duties will include:
- Work with the operations team to prepare clear and accurate quarterly forecasts for the developments
- Identifying discrepancies or ambiguities in the Works Information at the earliest opportunity and discuss with the designers and/or Client
- Promoting company policies and delivering accurate cost submissions
- Visiting sites and carrying out measures when necessary
- Risk and opportunity management
- Financial monitoring and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have an HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant subject as well as demonstrable experience within residential developments. You may also be a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for their next move up into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience as well as a competitive benefits package. This is a fantastic job opportunity to join a company with a fantastic reputation and develop your career as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.