Structural Building Surveyor
Contract- Structural Building Surveyor role
Your new company
An excellent opportunity to join an established Structural engineering team within a vibrant business, and to take a prominent role within the team to work on the high volume of projects.
Your new role
Your new role will mainly be based on building structures and infrastructure knowledge. Reporting and detailing on housing stock defects including traditional housing and Non- Standard large panel systems. In addition preparing structural and remedial schemes of repair and schedule of works for quotations. You will be asked to inspect both medium and high rise buildings in order to make sure all buildings meet specific requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- A high level of project coordination and supervision
- The ability to inspect the building and its infrastructure
- Good liaison with tenants, residents and clients
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Working for a large and expanding public sector authority
- Challenging and continuous projects
- Contract which will be a minimum of 3 months
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.