Facilities/Office Manager - Oslo- NOM 300,000 / years - (5 days/week & 4 hrs /day)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager in Oslo, working 5 day weeks 4 hours a day. You will be working for an international FM service company, managing the office facilities for a global social networking business. As Facilities/Office Manager will ensure management of the day-to-day client activities for the office, being the on-site key point of contact. The role will have responsibility for making sure the office, its services and equipment are maintained to a high standard. Ensuring and monitoring service quality, helpdesk task resolution, maintenance and operations, contract services, safe working practices, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies and site budgets.
What the job involves:
- Building and maintaining an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team.
- As the On-site key point of contact for Facilities in the office you will proactively engage with client to ensure that on site expectations are met, and build and develop effective client relationships.
- Ensure services and vendors are well-managed, delivering services on time and within budget, and in line with company procedure.
- Make sure that the site's financial operations are meeting or exceeding targets and are controlled.
- Ensure the provision of a safe working environment
- Makes sure that the office is maintained to a high standard and that all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met.
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is required
- Ensure disaster recovering and business continuity plans are implemented and maintained
- Ensure escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures are implemented and in place Ideal
- Degree qualified (ideally in facilities management, building) or other related field &/or 3-5 years' experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
- Ideally Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
- Basic knowledge/understanding of critical facilities such as (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.